Friday, March 28, 2014

Fertility Friday: Positive Affirmations

Positive affirmations are an important part of training our mind for positivity.   The evangelical pastor, Joseph Prince, writes about: "The Power of Right Believing."  While his message is spiritually based, it has much value. Getting the mind to think and believe in something is a powerful step toward achieving that goal.  Affirmations are the first step in changing your belief about something. It's having your mouth say something that the brain has not fully taken hold of yet. I often tell women that even if they think they can't they should say that can. Some affirmations for fertility include:

Affirmations:
My body is a fertile place worthy of conception.
I am grateful for and love my body and all it does for me.
My life is a blessing.
My womb is strong and fertile.
My eggs are healthy and developing perfectly.
I have the ability to heal myself.
I feel safe, supported and loved through my fertility journey.
My thoughts are peaceful and calm. (Great for stressful situations)
I am already healing my body, everyday it heals more.
I am grateful that I am a woman.
I support and love my partner through our fertility journey.
My menstrual cycle connects me to all women.
I am working with my body in a loving way to get my menstrual cycle back.
I am worthy of love, life and happiness.
My fibroids are dissolving with each loving thought I have for my fertility.
My womb is a healthy place that will nourish my baby.

Affirmations are taken from naturalfertilityinfo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment