Friday, April 25, 2014

Fertility Friday: Keeping up your Routine



Usually we can come up with more reasons not to work out then to get up in the morning and hit the pavement.  It can be helpful to focus on the real goal for continuing to work out. Whether it's the mental clarity, the alone time, the increased cardiovascular effects, or the weight loss, keep reminding yourself of why you work out.  I remember when I was striving to achieve a goal weight, I put a picture up of Christina Aguilera in the movie Burlesque.  I wanted to get as close to that as my genetic make up would let me. This way when lack of motivation strikes, you can remind yourself of why you keep going.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I have a quick question about your blog that I was hoping you could answer! My name is Heather and my email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete